Comment on page
Player Accounts & Levels
One of our goals is to allow anybody to participate in the fun of the Mini Royale universe, regardless of whether they have a Web3 wallet connected. As such, we will have the following account types with the following access gates:
- Tier-1, Guests: These are players that may have clicked a link that a friend shared with them. They want to immediately start experiencing the fun without having to first register an account. These players can experience the fun core gameplay, but cannot participate in any yield-generation or trading-related parts of the universe.
- Tier-2, Registered Accounts (Non-Crypto): These are players who have created an account and username, but have not yet connected their Web3 wallet. They can partially participate in yield-generation related parts of the universe, but they do not have access to the P2P Item Marketplace or Token Exchange. They can build up an inventory of Orbs, weapons, armor, and other items, but their use of all items / features is limited by their not having a Web3 wallet attached to their account. There will be a set of common guns and initial player progression available for non-crypto users.
- Tier-3, Registered Accounts (Crypto): These are players who have both created an account and username and have connected their Web3 wallet. These players have full access to the Mini Royale universe and all features, item marketplaces, and token exchanges.
Player Level (and its underlying XP) is a status metric that cannot be impacted by spending. Player XP and Player Level are a way for players to show their time commitment and skill level. Player Level also governs the following in-game parameters:
- Daily Special Bullet Generation RateAt Level X you get Y% more Special Bullets per day
Player Level also controls access to certain elements of the game. For example, here are some components that could be gated by meeting a minimum Player Level (example requirements):
- Level X: Min level to join a Clan
- Level X: Min level to play in Ranked matches
- Level X: Min level to use a Mine (if you don’t own Land)
- Level X: VIP access to Pre-sales
These player level requirements may change on a season-by-season basis.