Comment on page
There is a difference between land ownership and land control in the game. This is to indirectly tax passive landholders who are not active in the MRN community.
- A player wins land control by having the strongest set of guns staked to a piece of land
- The reason to do this is to get an up to 50% share of the Land Owner’s resource generating fees from a piece of land. If no guns are staked on the land then the owner is also automatically the Ruler and gets 100% of all resource generating fees that the Ruler would be entitled to.
- In order to gain control of a piece of Land, the Offensive Power of weapons staked on a piece of Land has to exceed the Land’s Defensive Power
- Any time that multiple players stake Weapons on a piece of Land, the Offensive or Defensive powers of all players of the same Clan are combined (by taking the sum of the combined value, multiplied by the Clan’s boost modifiers)
- If players stake guns on someone else’s Land, and that player is in their Clan, then those guns contribute to the Defensive power on that Piece of land
- If players stake guns on someone else’s Land, and that player is NOT in their Clan, then those guns contribute to the Offensive Power on that piece of land
- Unstaking weapons cannot be done instantly and requires a 24-48 hour timer to elapse. This is done to curb malicious raiding activity where players take over land for very short bursts of time in order to raid the storage facilities
- Players can either wait X time to unstake their weapons, or can pay $ROYALE to speed up the unstaking process. All $ROYALE for speeding up unstaking goes to the Game DAO
- Preferred Offensive Gun Type: type of weapon that gets Offensive bonus when staked on this Land plot
- Preferred Offensive Gun Type Bonus: amount of Offensive bonus received when preferred type is staked
- Preferred Defensive Gun Type: type of weapon that gets Defensive bonus when staked on this Land plot
- Preferred Defensive Gun Type Bonus: amount of Defensive bonus received when preferred type is staked
Once a player gains control of a piece of Land, he or she has agency over which economic activity they take a cut of fees from. This selection can only be made once every 3 days. The Ruler can only pick one of the three resource generating activities to tax: