Comment on page
Upgrading & Repairing Buildings
Utility Buildings are upgradeable, and cost $CHEDDAR and Building Upgrade Points to upgrade. By upgrading, the owner is able to increase some of the underlying parameters of his or her buildings:
- HQ Building
- Upgrades allow owner to upgrade other buildings to higher levels
- Upgrades increase refinery speed and throughput, and improves the refinery yield
- Enriched Orb Storage
- Upgrades increase storage capacity
- Upgrades provide a drop probability modifier and increase the chances of higher tier Engram Fragments being dropped
- Upgrades also improve the mining yield
- Engram Fragment Storage
- Upgrades increase Engram Fragment storage capacity
Note: Only the Land Owner can build or upgrade buildings.
Defensive buildings, like Walls, require repair after taking damage. Repair requires the following:
- Cost: X $CHEDDAR * Inflation Coefficient
- Repair Time: 3 hours (level 1)
Once repaired, the HP and Defensive Power of the building goes back to 100%.
Note: All $CHEDDAR collected for upgrading or repairing buildings (and speeding up progress) goes to the Game DAO. The Game DAO burns all of the $CHEDDAR that it receives, unless otherwise decided by the governance token holders.